I am learning how to introduce myself in Maori.
This is my introduction in Maori
Ko Zheiyna tōku ingoa - My name is Zheiyna
Ko Elvire tōku māmā
- My mother’s name is Elvire
Ko Monty tōku pāpā
- My father’s name is Monty
Ko Pele tōku nanny
- My grandma’s name is Pele
Ko Fonofili tōku koro
- My Grandpa's name is Fonofili
Ko Samoan, Tahitian tōku iwi
- I am Samoan - Tahitian
Kei Aotearoa tōku kāinga
- I am from New Zealand
Ka haere au Pt England Hohanga Reo.
- I went to Pt England Preschool.
Ka haere Kura St. Pius X Catholic School
- Know I go to St Pius Xth Catholic School